If a company involved in Import & Export business in China, it needs Trading (Import & Export) Certificate. First of all, the trading company shall go to the State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) to register and put on record in the Customs and MOFCOM. Then the company can legally operate Import & Export activities in China.
It is noticed that, even if you registered a company named trading company, you must apply for the following steps in different authorities. Generally, the Trading company needs the 5 steps to get the Trading Certificates after the company registration.
Foreign Trade Registration Certificate (Unit put on record)
Firstly, for the Chinese company engaged in the import and export of goods, you need to apply for the “China Foreign Trade Registration Certificate” and put it on record in the Commission of Commerce Bureau.
This is what the Foreign Trade certificate looks like:
- Social Credit Code: This is the 18 digital unified social credit code of the company.
- Registration number：This is the official registration number of the company.
- Official company name: This is the registered company’s name in Simplified Chinese Language according to the Company Law.
- English Name of the Company
- Organization Code
- Company registered Address
- Operating Address in Chinese
- Operating Address in English
- Phone, Fax, Postcode, Email
- Date of establishment: This is the date the business license was issued.
- Legal representative and the ID number
- registered Capital
Inspection and Quarantine Registration Form
Secondly, you need to apply for the Inspection and Quarantine and put it on record in the Customs Bureau.
This is what the Inspection and Quarantine Form looks like:
Customs Registration Certificate (Declaration Unit)
Thirdly, you need to apply for the Customs Registration Certificate in the Customs Bureau.
This is what the Customs Registration certificate looks like:
Import unit Administration Form
Fourth, you need to put on the record of Import unit administration Form in the Customs Bureau.
This is what the Import unit administration Form looks like:
Electronic Port Card/China E-port Ukey 2020
Fifth, you need to apply for the Electronic Port Card in the Customs Bureau.
In 2020, the Electronic Port Card updated to China E-port Ukey in the Customs Bureau.
Find an agency to help you with Trading Company Registration in Shanghai
GWBMA provides a professional company registration services for foreigners. We have a very strong relationship with the Municipal Commission of Commerce.
We provide one-stop service for you to start a business in China.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86 15901819201