CHINA’S CLASSIFICATION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Class 36 Insurance & Financial Services
Insurance; financial affairs; monetary affairs; real estate affairs.
Class 36 includes mainly services rendered in financial and monetary affairs and services rendered in relation to insurance contracts of all kinds.
This Class includes, in particular:-services relating to financial or monetary affairs comprise the following:1.services of all the banking establishments, or institutions connected with them such as exchange brokers or clearing services;2.services of credit institutions other than banks such as co-operative credit associations, individual financial companies, lenders, etc.;3.services of “investment trusts,” of holding companies;4.services of brokers dealing in shares and property;5.services connected with monetary affairs vouched for by trustees;6.services rendered in connection with the issue of travellers’ cheques and letters of credit;-hire- or lease-purchase financing;-services of realty administrators of buildings, i.e., services of letting or valuation, or financing;-services dealing with insurance such as services rendered by agents or brokers engaged in insurance, services rendered to insured, and insurance underwriting services.
- 360001 accident insurance underwriting
- 360003 actuarial services
- 360010 insurance brokerage
- 360012 insurance underwriting
- 360034 fire insurance underwriting
- 360038 health insurance underwriting
- 360039 marine insurance underwriting
- 360044 life insurance underwriting
- 360055 insurance consultancy
- 360060 insurance information