CHINA’S CLASSIFICATION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Class 41 Education and Entertainment Services
Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities.
Class 41 covers mainly services rendered by persons or institutions in the development of the mental faculties of persons or animals, as well as services intended to entertain or to engage the attention.
This Class includes, in particular:-services consisting of all forms of education of persons or training of animals;-services having the basic aim of the entertainment, amusement or recreation of people;-presentation of works of visual art or literature to the public for cultural or educational purposes.
- 410002 academies [education]
- 410011 correspondence courses
- 410012 physical education
- 410017 teaching
- 410048 education information
- 410049 educational examination
- 410058 nursery schools
- 410061 practical training [demonstration]
- 410075 boarding schools
- 410080 religious education
- 410102 vocational guidance [education or training advice]
- 410189 coaching [training]
- 410195 vocational retraining
- 410199 services of schools [education]
- 410202 tutoring