Insurance; financial affairs; monetary affairs; and real estate affairs.
It includes mainly services rendered in financial and monetary affairs and services rendered in relation to insurance contracts of all kinds.
This Class includes, in particular: -services relating to financial or monetary affairs comprise the following:
1. services of all the banking establishments, or institutions connected with them such as exchange brokers or clearing services;
2. services of credit institutions other than banks such as cooperative credit associations, individual financial companies, lenders, etc.;
3. services of “investment trusts,” of holding companies;
4. services of brokers dealing in shares and property;
5. services connected with monetary affairs vouched for by trustees;
6. services rendered in connection with the issue of travelers’ cheques and letters of credit; -hire- or lease-purchase financing; -services of realty administrators of buildings, i.e., services of letting or valuation, or financing; -services dealing with insurance such as services rendered by agents or brokers engaged in insurance, services rendered to insured, and insurance underwriting services.