CHINA’S CLASSIFICATION OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Class 30 Staple Food Products
Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; tapioca and sago; flour and preparations made from cereals; bread, pastries and confectionery; edible ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments); spices; ice (frozen water).
Class 30 includes mainly foodstuffs of plant origin prepared for consumption or conservation as well as auxiliaries intended for the improvement of the flavour of food.
This Class includes, in particular:-beverages with coffee, cocoa, chocolate or tea base;-cereals prepared for human consumption (for example, oat flakes and those made of other cereals).This Class does not include, in particular:-certain foodstuffs of plant origin (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods);-salt for preserving other than for foodstuffs (Cl. 1);-medicinal teas and dietetic food and substances adapted for medical use (Cl. 5);-baby food (Cl. 5);-dietary supplements (Cl. 5);-yeast for pharmaceutical purposes (Cl. 5), yeast for animal consumption (Cl. 31);-raw cereals (Cl. 31);-foodstuffs for animals (Cl. 31).
- 300010 coffee flavorings [flavourings]
- 300024 cocoa
- 300026 coffee
- 300027 unroasted coffee
- 300028 vegetal preparations for use as coffee substitutes
- 300036 chicory [coffee substitute]
- 300083 cocoa beverages with milk
- 300084 coffee beverages with milk
- 300085 chocolate beverages with milk
- 300149 coffee-based beverages
- 300150 cocoa-based beverages
- 300151 chocolate-based beverages
- 300152 artificial coffee
- 300204 chocolate mousses
- C300001 malt milk extract
- C300002 Lacovo
- C300137 chocolate sauce